MUMMIES & MIXERS
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
6:30 PM VIP Hour
7:30-9:30 PM Food, Frights, & Raffle
HOST COMMITTEE TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE
General admission tickets will be available in September.
GET READY TO GET MUMMIFIED!
Mummies & Mixers is back with new frights and delights brought to you by master storyteller Barry Stewart Mann. Your favorite spooky tunes and mouthwatering bites from Atlanta's favorite caterers will accompany face painting by Liquid Sky Entertainment while you capture a GIF of your bewitching costume with Smilebooth and savor tantalizing specialty cocktails crafted by Julian Goglia (of The Mercury, The Pinewood Tippling Room, and Proof Cocktail Syrups). Party with your favorite ghouls and fiends at the Carlos Museum's premiere fall event!
Attendees seeking a bigger thrill can purchase tickets as host committee members, providing early access to the event, a champagne toast in the Rotunda, and a special tour of the Egyptian galleries with Carlos Museum curator Dr. Melinda Hartwig.
Host Committee (VIP Access) - NOW ON SALE
Individual - $55
Couple - $100
Each Host Committee level ticket includes:
- Admission to Mummies & Mixers, including food, beverages, film screening, and activities
- VIP Hour access starting at 6:30pm
- One raffle entry per person (additional tickets are available for purchase)
- Champagne toast in the Rotunda (during VIP hour)
- Exclusive tour of the Egyptian galleries with Dr. Melinda Hartwig, Michael C. Carlos Museum Curator of Ancient Egyptian, Nubian, and Near Eastern Art (during VIP hour)
- Credit on signage at the event as a supporter of Mummies & Mixers
Pre-Sale Event Tickets
General Admission - $40
Alumni/Staff/Faculty - $35
Museum Members - $30
Each Mummies & Mixers ticket includes:
- Admission to Mummies & Mixers at the Michael C. Carlos Museum
- Access to the permanent and special exhibition galleries with docents
- Delicious appetizers and heavy hors d’oeuvres from some of Atlanta's favorite caterers
- Signature cocktails mixed by Atlanta's own Julian Goglia (The Mercury, The Pinewood Tippling Room, and Proof Cocktail Syrups)
- Face painting inspired by the ancient Egyptians provided by Liquid Sky Entertainment
- Frightful tales told by master storyteller Barry Stewart Mann
- A chance to purchase tickets for our exciting raffle (see details below)
- The opportunity to show off your best Halloween costume a few days early! (Attendees wearing costumes may receive an extra perk at the event - wear yours to find out!*)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-727-2623 with any burning questions or bewitching feedback.
*For the safety of our objects and galleries, attendees wearing especially large or cumbersome costumes (wide skirts, wings, large props, etc.) may be asked to remove or restrict the motion of parts of their attire in order to enter the galleries.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Our raffle is sure to satisfy! Purchase your raffle entries online when you buy your event ticket or buy additional entries the night of the event.
Mummies & Mixers is grateful for the support of our sponsors!
Bold Catering & Design
C. Parks Catering
Dennis Dean Catering
Low Country Catering
Ocean Catering Company
Sun In My Belly