MUMMIES & MIXERS
Thursday, October 26, 2017
6 PM VIP Hour
7-9 PM Food, Film, & Raffle
GET READY TO GET MUMMIFIED!
Mummies & Mixers is back from a sold-out smash year, featuring music, costumes, film, and mouthwatering bites from Atlanta’s favorite caterers. Get ready to taste three spine-tingling specialty cocktails crafted by Julian Goglia (of The Mercury, The Pinewood Tippling Room, and Proof Cocktail Syrups), sample devilishly delicious treats, and show off your most bewitching costume at the event everyone’s howling about. Revel with your friends as the Carlos Museum goes bump in the night - step in to a screening of a Hollywood horror classic or go glam with Ancient Egyptian-inspired face painting.
Attendees seeking a bigger thrill can purchase tickets as host committee members, providing early access to the event, a champagne toast in the Rotunda, and a special tour of the Egyptian galleries with Carlos Museum curator Dr. Melinda Hartwig.
TICKETS - COMING SOON!
General Admission: $40
Emory University Students/Alumni: $35
Museum Members (requires discount code): $30
Each Mummies & Mixers ticket includes:
- Admission to Mummies & Mixers at the Michael C. Carlos Museum
- Access to the permanent and special exhibition galleries with docents
- Delicious appetizers and heavy hors d’oeuvres from some of Atlanta's favorite caterers
- Signature cocktails mixed by Atlanta's own Julian Goglia (The Mercury, The Pinewood Tippling Room, and Proof Cocktail Syrups)
- A film screening of a Hollywood horror classic
- Face painting inspired by the ancient Egyptians provided by Liquid Sky Entertainment
- A chance to purchase tickets for our exciting raffle (see details below)
- The opportunity to show off your best Halloween costume a few days early! (Attendees wearing costumes may receive an extra perk at the event - wear yours to find out!*)
Host Committee (VIP Access)
Individual - $55
Couple - $100
Each Host Committee level ticket includes:
- Admission to Mummies & Mixers, including food, beverages, film screening, and activities
- VIP Hour access starting at 6pm
- One raffle entry per person (additional tickets are available for purchase)
- Champagne toast in the Rotunda (during VIP hour)
- Exclusive tour of the Egyptian galleries with Dr. Melinda Hartwig, Michael C. Carlos Museum Curator of Ancient Egyptian, Nubian, and Near Eastern Art (during VIP hour)
- Credit on signage at the event as a supporter of Mummies & Mixers
*For the safety of our objects and galleries, attendees wearing especially large or cumbersome costumes (wide skirts, wings, large props, etc.) may be asked to remove or restrict the motion of parts of their attire in order to enter the galleries.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Our raffle is sure to satisfy! Purchase your raffle entries online when you buy your event ticket or buy additional entries the night of the event.
Keep your eyes peeled for more details, coming soon!
Mummies & Mixers is grateful for the support of our sponsors!
Bold American Catering
C. Parks Catering
Dennis Dean Catering
Low Country Catering
Ocean Catering Company
Sun In My Belly