The excellence that has become our hallmark is sustained through the continued support of our members. In recognition of their support, members at all levels receive free admission to the Carlos Museum, a 10% discount in the Museum Bookshop, free or discounted admission to education programs and lectures, a subscription to the Museum's e-newsletter, travel opportunities, and more. Our Patron level members also enjoy special exhibition receptions, a 20% discount in the Museum Bookshop, and additional guest passes. Plus we've added a new benefit! Now all Carlos Museum members benefit from the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program, which provides complimentary admission to 42 college and university art museums. Members at the Doric level ($150) and above continue to receive free or discounted admission reciprocal privileges at more than 500 North American museums in addition.
Annual membership gifts provide critical, flexible support that allows the Museum to invest in strategic priorities throughout the year. Your support will expand learning opportunities for families, build relationships with area schools, and help the Museum expand and care for its collections, as well as continue to bring world class exhibitions to Atlanta and the Southeast. To join online, click the button above. To contact our membership office call 404.727.2623 or email email@example.com.
View the spring/summer 2013 issue of our member newsletter here.
Educators with a valid ID and Emory faculty, staff, alumni, and students are eligible to receive 10% off any membership level. To take advantage of this discount, you may join by mail, onsite, or by calling our Membership Office at 404.727.2623. The discount is not currently available online.
All memberships include the following benefits:
Friend $60 (fully tax deductible) Admits two adults
- Unlimited complimentary admission to Museum
- Complimentary use of audio guides
- Member previews of special exhibitions
- Subscriptions to the Museum e-newsletter
- Monthly member e-mails with events calendar
- Two Museum guest passes for one-time use
- Free/discounted admission to Museum-sponsored lectures, films, & workshops
- 10% discount on Museum Bookshop purchases
- 10% discount at Caffè Antico
- 20-50% discount on tickets to most Arts At Emory performances
- International and domestic travel opportunities
- New Benefit! Complimentary admission to 42 participating museums in the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program
Family $90 (fully tax deductible) Admits two adults and their children
All basic membership benefits, plus:
- Advance notice of popular children’s programs
- Four tickets to each Family Concert
- Priority registration and up to a 20% discount on Camp Carlos
All patron memberships include basic membership benefits plus the following:
Doric $150 ($100 tax deductible)
- 20% discount on Museum Bookshop purchases
- Four Museum guest passes for one-time use
- Invitations to Patrons-only preview receptions and events
- Recognition in Museum publications
- Free or discounted admission to 500 participating museums in the North American Reciprocal Museums program
Ionic $300 ($220 tax deductible)
All of the above benefits, plus:
- Two additional Museum guest passes for one-time use (total of six)
- One complimentary exhibition catalogue
Corinthian $600 ($520 tax deductible)
All of the above benefits, plus:
- Two additional Museum guest passes for one-time use (total of eight)
- Special tours of exhibitions and our permanent collections
All Carlos Council memberships include basic and patron membership benefits plus the following:
Curator $1,500 ($1,420 tax deductible)
- Private tours or talks led by the Carlos’ curators annually
- Invitations to auction previews and receptions for visiting lecturers
- Complimentary one-year Friend membership for the recipient of your choice
Director $5,000 ($4,720 tax deductible)
- Two invitations to a special dinner hosted by the Director
- Annual private tour with the Director
- Ongoing access to Carlos staff for collections consultation
Carlos Partnership $10,000
Members at the $10,000+ level enjoy an unparalleled package of benefits, including insider involvement with curators and visiting scholars, and two Patron tickets to Veneralia, the Carlos Museum's annual gala. For a complete list of benefits and information please contact the Carlos Development Office at 404.727.2115.
Gift membership provide year-long benefits and opportunities to connect to the Carlos. If you would like to purchase a gift membership, please contact our Membership Office at 404.727.2623, or stop by the Museum to purchase one onsite.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your membership to be processed and for your membership cards to arrive. Please retain a copy of your receipt in order to take immediate advantage of Member admission benefits and discounts.